SB 1414: Juvenile Detention Costs
GENERAL BILL by Bradley
Juvenile Detention Costs; Revising the responsibilities of specified counties and the state relating to paying for juvenile detention care; requiring the Department of Juvenile Justice to make certain determinations and then provide usage and cost information to certain counties; deleting a provision requiring a county to make a certain payment to the department, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Appropriations (AP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 133
• Introduced -SJ 133
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 04/08/15, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 378
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 378
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.