SM 1422: Iran/Economic Sanctions
MEMORIAL by Abruzzo ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz ; Altman
Iran/Economic Sanctions; Urging Congress and the President of the United States to pass and enact new economic sanctions against Iran should that nation be found to be in violation of the Joint Plan of Action or fail to reach an acceptable agreement by the dates set forth in the November 2014 extension of the Joint Plan of Action, etc.
Location: Filed with Secretary of State
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 133
• Introduced -SJ 133
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 03/23/15, 3:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 253
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 253
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/31/15, 10:30 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 259
• Now in Rules -SJ 259
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/09/15, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 377
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 377
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 523
• Adopted -SJ 523
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 761
• Received -HJ 760
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/15
• Substituted for HM 1285 -HJ 824
• Read 2nd time -HJ 825
• Adopted -HJ 825
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 657
• Signed by Officers and filed with Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.