HB 461: Independent Nonprofit Higher Educational Facilities Financing
GENERAL BILL by Sullivan ; Moraitis ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell
Independent Nonprofit Higher Educational Facilities Financing; Revises definition of term "project" for purposes of Higher Educational Facilities Financing Act.
Last Action: 6/11/2015 - Chapter No. 2015-113
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Higher Education and Workforce Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Education Committee -HJ 40
• On Committee agenda-- Higher Education and Workforce Subcommittee, 03/03/15, 4:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Introduced -HJ 40
• Favorable by Higher Education and Workforce Subcommittee; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 170
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 171
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 03/19/15, 3:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 27 NAYS 0 -HJ 285
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 285
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 03/26/15, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Education Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 351
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 351
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/08/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 464
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 497
• Passed; YEAS 108 NAYS 5 -HJ 498
• In Messages
• Referred to Higher Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 446
• Received -SJ 446
• Withdrawn from Higher Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 496
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 496
• Substituted for SB 622 -SJ 496
• Read 2nd time -SJ 496
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 586
• Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 586
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 761
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-113
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.