CS/SB 602: Students with Disabilities
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Gaetz ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Galvano ; Gardiner ; Abruzzo ; Altman ; Bean ; Benacquisto ; Bradley ; Brandes ; Braynon ; Bullard ; Clemens ; Dean ; Detert ; Diaz de la Portilla ; Evers ; Flores ; Garcia ; Gibson ; Grimsley ; Hays ; Hukill ; Joyner ; Latvala ; Lee ; Legg ; Margolis ; Montford ; Negron ; Richter ; Sachs ; Simmons ; Simpson ; Smith ; Sobel ; Soto ; Stargel ; Thompson
Students with Disabilities; Revising definitions applicable to the Florida Personal Learning Scholarship Accounts Program; requiring the Florida Prepaid College Board to create certain procedures; revising the powers and duties of the Florida Prepaid College Board to include specified rulemaking authority; authorizing a prepaid college plan or a college savings plan to be purchased, accounted for, used, and terminated under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2015 House - Died in returning Messages
Location: In returning messages from Senate
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education Pre-K - 12 (ED)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education (AED)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 72
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 02/18/15, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education Pre-K - 12; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 157
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education -SJ 157
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education, 03/04/15, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 72
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 194
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 194
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/25/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 260
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 260
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/01/15
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 268
• Read 2nd time -SJ 304
• Amendment(s) adopted (583336) -SJ 311
• Read 3rd time -SJ 311
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 311
• Immediately certified -SJ 311
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 636
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• Received -HJ 636
• Substituted for CS/HB 7095 -HJ 724
• Read 2nd time -HJ 724
• Amendment(s) adopted (103497) -HJ 730
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 784
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 785
• In returning messages
• Amendment(s) to House amendment(s) adopted (896550) -SJ 789, 795
• Concurred in House amendment(s) as amended -SJ 814
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 814
• In returning messages
• Died in returning Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.