SB 7004: OGSR/Commission for Independent Education
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Higher Education
OGSR/Commission for Independent Education ; Amending provisions relating to exemptions from public records and meeting requirements for investigatory records held by and portions of meetings conducted by the Commission for Independent Education in disciplinary proceedings; saving the exemptions from repeal under the Open Government Sunset Review Act, etc.
Last Action: 4/1/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7005 (Ch. 2015-159) -SJ 299
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Submitted for consideration by Higher Education
• On Committee agenda-- Higher Education, 01/20/15, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building -- Submitted as Committee Bill; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 145
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/17/15, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 159
• Now in Rules -SJ 159
• Introduced -SJ 145
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/12/15, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 192
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 192
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/18/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 220
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 298
• Substituted HB 7005 -SJ 299
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7005 (Ch. 2015-159) -SJ 299
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.