SB 7012: OGSR/Credit History Information and Credit Scores/Office of Financial Regulation
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance
OGSR/Credit History Information and Credit Scores/Office of Financial Regulation; Amending provisions which provide a public records exemption for credit history information and credit scores held by the Office of Financial Regulation for purposes of licensing loan originators, mortgage brokers, and mortgage lenders; saving the exemption from repeal under the Open Government Sunset Review Act, etc.
Last Action: 5/22/2015 - Chapter No. 2015-73
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Submitted for consideration by Banking and Insurance
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/03/15, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building -- Submitted as Committee Bill; YEAS 11 NAYS 0
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 146
• Introduced -SJ 146
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/10/15, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 191
• Now in Rules -SJ 191
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/19/15, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 226
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 226
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/01/15
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/02/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 342
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 363
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 363
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 586
• Received -HJ 586
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/15
• Substituted for HB 7089 -HJ 622
• Read 2nd time -HJ 622
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 667
• Passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 1 -HJ 667
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 518
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2015-73
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.