CS/HB 7067: Economic Development
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee ; La Rosa
Economic Development; Revises requirements of state & local governments relating to transportation concurrency & impact fees & economic development incentives including Capital Investment Tax Credit, defense contractor & space flight business tax refund program, qualified target industry program, high-impact businesses, Quick Action Closing Fund, Innovation Incentive Program, and brownfield redevelopment; repeals funding relating to certain entertainment facilities; provides requirements for EFI; revises authority of FDFC; creates Startup Florida Initiative; establishes local enterprise zone program; provides for DEO certification & redesignates specified enterprise zones as certified enterprise zones. APPROPRIATION: $23,800,000.00
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Commerce and Tourism
Location: In committee/council (CM)
Bill Text: PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 309
• Introduced -HJ 267
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/24/15, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/31/15, 12:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 2 -HJ 354
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 354
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/14/15, 9:30 am, Reed Hall
• CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 4 -HJ 593
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 591
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 638
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 738
• Amendment(s) adopted (025909, 156983, 273977, 684279, 698913, 703997) -HJ 740
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 787
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 82 NAYS 34 -HJ 789
• In Messages
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 653
• Received -SJ 653
• Died in Commerce and Tourism
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.