CS/HB 7135: State Lands
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee ; State Affairs Committee ; Caldwell
State Lands; Revises criteria for land management goals & management plan updates; requires Division of State Lands to review conservation & nonconservation lands to determine if such lands could support low-impact agriculture or be disposed of; provides for low-impact agriculture agreements; requires Acquisition & Restoration Council to provide certain recommendations; directs Board of Trustees of Internal Improvement Trust Fund to dispose of lands under certain conditions; provides for certain state-owned lands to be exchanged for certain privately owned land; directs DEP to include certain lands in database; requires local governments to submit certain information to DEP; requires council to give priority funding consideration to certain projects; provides for inclusion of certain projects; directs DEP to consolidate specified parcels of conservation lands; provides appropriations & authorizes positions. APPROPRIATION: $4,156,234.00
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Location: In committee/council (EP)
Bill Text: PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Introduced -HJ 318
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 351
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 04/07/15, 1:30 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 24 NAYS 1 -HJ 515
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time -HJ 513
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 522
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/15/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 532
• Amendment(s) adopted (313297, 893961) -HJ 533
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 561
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 88 NAYS 24 -HJ 561
• In Messages
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 454
• Received -SJ 454
• Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.