CS/SB 724: Termination of Pregnancies
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Flores ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz
Termination of Pregnancies; Revising conditions for the voluntary and informed consent to a termination of pregnancy; providing an exception; reenacting provisions relating to Agency for Health Care Administration rules regarding medical screening and evaluation of abortion clinic patients, to incorporate the amendment made by this act to s. 390.0111, F.S., in a reference thereto, etc.
Last Action: 4/23/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 633 (Ch. 2015-118) -SJ 528
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Judiciary; Fiscal Policy -SJ 81
• Introduced -SJ 81
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/31/15, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 5 NAYS 3 -SJ 316
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 316
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/15/15, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 6 NAYS 3 -SJ 425
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 425
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/20/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 3 -SJ 425
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 425
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 430
• Read 2nd time -SJ 528
• Substituted HB 633 -SJ 528
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 633 (Ch. 2015-118) -SJ 528
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.