CS/CS/HB 37: Direct Primary Care
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Finance and Tax Committee ; Costello ; Miller ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Artiles ; Burgess ; Cortes, B. ; Eagle ; Eisnaugle ; Mayfield ; Perry ; Renner ; Roberson ; Spano ; Sprowls
Direct Primary Care; Specifies that a direct primary care agreement does not constitute insurance & provides criteria for such agreements.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Health Policy
Location: In messages from House
Bill Text: PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Select Committee on Affordable Healthcare Access; Finance and Tax Committee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 10
• On Committee agenda-- Select Committee on Affordable Healthcare Access, 11/19/15, 4:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Select Committee on Affordable Healthcare Access; YEAS 13 NAYS 1 -HJ 162
• Now in Finance and Tax Committee -HJ 162
• Introduced -HJ 10
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Committee, 01/14/16, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Finance and Tax Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 242
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Finance and Tax Committee read 1st time -HJ 235
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 249
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 01/27/16, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 317
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 310
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 321
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/01/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 610
• Amendment(s) adopted (141991, 576567) -HJ 610
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 644
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 645
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Banking and Insurance; Fiscal Policy -SJ 585
• Received -SJ 585
• Died in Health Policy
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.