CS/SB 124: Public-private Partnerships
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Evers
Public-private Partnerships; Deleting provisions creating the Public-Private Partnership Guidelines Task Force; requiring a private entity that submits an unsolicited proposal to pay an initial application fee and additional amounts if the fee does not cover certain costs; deleting provisions relating to notice to affected local jurisdictions; authorizing a negotiated portion of revenues from fee-generating uses to be returned to the responsible public entity, etc.
Last Action: 3/31/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-153, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 126 (Ch. 2016-154)
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Fiscal Policy -SJ 12
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 11/17/15, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 126
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 126
• Introduced -SJ 12
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/01/16, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 304
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 304
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 308
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 02/24/16, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 494
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 494
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 623
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 709
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 709
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 823
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Received -HJ 823
• Read 2nd time -HJ 888
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 95 -HJ 888
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 922
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 1 -HJ 922
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 836
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-153, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 126 (Ch. 2016-154)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.