CS/CS/SB 132: Direct Primary Care
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Health Policy ; Grimsley ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz
Direct Primary Care; Specifying that a direct primary care agreement does not constitute insurance and is not subject to provisions relating to prepaid limited health service organizations and discount medical plan organizations, or any other chapter of the Florida Insurance Code; providing that certain certificates of authority and licenses are not required to market, sell, or offer to sell a direct primary care agreement, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died on Calendar
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Banking and Insurance; Fiscal Policy -SJ 13
• Introduced -SJ 13
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/01/16, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 290
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 297
• Now in Banking and Insurance
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/09/16, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 9 NAYS 1 -SJ 303
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 303
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 02/17/16, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 425
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 426
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.