SB 198: Sales Tax Holiday
GENERAL BILL by Hukill
Sales Tax Holiday; Providing an exemption from the sales and use tax for the retail sale of certain clothing, school supplies, and personal computers and personal computer-related accessories during a specified period, etc. APPROPRIATION: $233,730.00
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Finance and Tax (FT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 17
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 10/05/15, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 125
• Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 125
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 10/20/15, 9:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Finance and Tax; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 124
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 124
• Introduced -SJ 17
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.