CS/SB 230: Missing Persons with Special Needs
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Dean
Missing Persons with Special Needs; Creating pilot projects in specified counties to provide personal devices to aid search-and-rescue efforts for persons with special needs, etc. APPROPRIATION: $300,000.00
Last Action: 4/6/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-186
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 20
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 10/05/15, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 125
• Now in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs -SJ 125
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 10/22/15, 12:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 124
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 124
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 11/19/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 128
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 128
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/13/16
• Introduced -SJ 20
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 110
• Read 2nd time -SJ 174
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 214
• CS passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 214
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 500
• Received -HJ 500
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/23/16
• Substituted for CS/CS/CS/CS/HB 11 -HJ 538
• Read 2nd time -HJ 538
• Amendment(s) adopted (930249) -HJ 539
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 568
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 1 -HJ 569
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (930249) -SJ 955
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 956
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 956
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-186
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.