CS/CS/HB 249: Culinary Education Programs
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Health Quality Subcommittee ; Moskowitz ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell ; Pigman
Culinary Education Programs; Provides for applicability of DOH sanitation rules to licensed culinary education program; permits culinary education program with public food service establishment license to obtain alcoholic beverage license under certain conditions.
Last Action: 3/28/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-120
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Business and Professions Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 24
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 10/20/15, 9:00 am, 306 HOB
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 158
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Business and Professions Subcommittee
• CS referred to Appropriations Committee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 156
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 156
• Introduced -HJ 2
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 142
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 01/21/16, 3:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 256
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 256
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 01/27/16, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 317
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 310
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 329
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/17/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 469
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 492
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 492
• In Messages
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Health Policy; Fiscal Policy -SJ 476
• Received -SJ 476
• Withdrawn from Regulated Industries; Health Policy; Fiscal Policy -SJ 907
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 907
• Substituted for CS/SB 706 -SJ 907
• Read 2nd time -SJ 907
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 920
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 920
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1046
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 1434
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-120
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.