CS/SB 346: Local Government Infrastructure Surtax
GENERAL BILL by Finance and Tax ; Altman
Local Government Infrastructure Surtax; Authorizing proceeds from a discretionary sales surtax to fund capital restoration of natural water bodies for public use under certain circumstances; limiting uses to dredging operations related to ecologically beneficial muck removal, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 12/01/15, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 125
• Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 125
• Introduced -SJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 01/25/16, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Finance and Tax; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 246
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 246
• CS by Finance and Tax read 1st time -SJ 249
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.