CS/SB 352: Self-authentication of Documents
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary ; Bradley
Self-authentication of Documents; Allowing certified copies of official public documents to be filed electronically; providing a method for authenticating public documents other than by certified copies, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Location: In committee/council (GO)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Judiciary (JU)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 29
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 11/17/15, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 127
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 127
• Introduced -SJ 29
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 112
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/19/16, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.