CS/CS/SB 360: Criminal Justice
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Criminal Justice ; Clemens
Criminal Justice; Repealing provisions relating to expedited appointments to the Florida Commission on Offender Review; deleting a provision requiring the assigning of cases on a random basis; requiring a law enforcement agency to provide specified instructions to a victim, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died on Calendar
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Fiscal Policy -SJ 29
• Introduced -SJ 29
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/08/16, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/16/16, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 424
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 424
• CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time -SJ 427
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 02/24/16, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 497
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 02/29/16, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 499
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.