CS/SB 390: Public Records/Public Agency Contract for Services
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary ; Simpson
Public Records/Public Agency Contract for Services; Requiring that a public agency contract for services include a statement providing the contact information of the public agency’s custodian of records; revising required provisions in a public agency contract for services regarding a contractor’s compliance with public records laws, etc.
Last Action: 1/28/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 273 (Ch. 2016-20) -SJ 269
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Judiciary; Fiscal Policy -SJ 31
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 11/17/15, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 126
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 126
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 12/01/15, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 127
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 127
• Introduced -SJ 31
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 113
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 01/20/16, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/28/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 269
• Substituted CS/HB 273 -SJ 269
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 273 (Ch. 2016-20) -SJ 269
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.