SB 530: Calder Sloan Swimming Pool Electrical-Safety Task Force
GENERAL BILL by Sobel
Calder Sloan Swimming Pool Electrical-Safety Task Force; Creating the “Calder Sloan Act"; creating the Calder Sloan Swimming Pool Electrical-Safety Task Force within the Florida Building Commission; specifying the purpose of the task force; requiring a report to the Governor and the Legislature by a specified date, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 535 (Ch. 2016-129)
Location: In messages from Senate
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Fiscal Policy -SJ 39
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 11/17/15, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 1 -SJ 125
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 125
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 12/03/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 126
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 126
• Introduced -SJ 39
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/21/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 236
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 268
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 268
• In Messages
• Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 535 (Ch. 2016-129)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.