CS/SB 542: Continuing Care Facilities
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Stargel
Continuing Care Facilities; Providing financial requirements for certain nursing homes to be recognized as a Gold Seal Program facility, etc.
Last Action: 2/11/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 127 (Ch. 2016-17) -SJ 360
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Fiscal Policy -SJ 40
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 11/17/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 127
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs -SJ 127
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 12/03/15, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 125
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 125
• Introduced -SJ 40
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 116
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 01/20/16, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 238
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 238
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/02/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 287
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 360
• Substituted CS/HB 127 -SJ 360
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 127 (Ch. 2016-17) -SJ 360
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.