CS/CS/SB 552: Environmental Resources
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Dean
Environmental Resources; Requiring the Department of Environmental Protection to publish, update, and maintain a database of conservation lands; authorizing certain water management districts to designate and implement pilot projects; prohibiting water management districts from modifying permitted allocation amounts under certain circumstances; creating the “Florida Springs and Aquifer Protection Act”, etc.
Last Action: 1/21/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-1
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations -SJ 40
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 11/04/15, 11:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 126
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 126
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 11/19/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 128
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 128
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/13/16
• Introduced -SJ 40
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 116
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 117
• Read 2nd time -SJ 175
• Amendment(s) failed (100476, 170664, 246550, 400556, 803576, 870424) -SJ 176
• Read 3rd time -SJ 179
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 179
• Immediately certified -SJ 179
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 198
• Received -HJ 197
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/14/16
• Substituted for CS/HB 7005 -HJ 206
• Read 2nd time -HJ 206
• Amendment(s) failed (318485, 493905, 496927, 760153) -HJ 207
• Read 3rd time -HJ 208
• CS passed; YEAS 110 NAYS 2 -HJ 208
• Immediately certified -HJ 208
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 211
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 211
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-1
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.