CS/SB 584: Peril of Flood
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Brandes ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Sachs
Peril of Flood; Authorizing the Division of Emergency Management to administer a matching grant program to provide up to $50 million annually in technical and financial assistance to local governments to implement certain flood risk reduction policies and projects; authorizing the Florida Communities Trust to undertake, coordinate, or fund flood mitigation projects and to acquire and dispose of real and personal property or specified interest when necessary or appropriate to reduce flood hazards, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 43
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 12/01/15, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 127
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 127
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 01/13/16, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 43
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 118
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 222
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 222
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.