CS/SB 662: Public Records/Clearinghouse for Compassionate and Palliative Care Plans/AHCA
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Brandes
Public Records/Clearinghouse for Compassionate and Palliative Care Plans/AHCA; Creating an exemption from public records for identifying information in compassionate and palliative care plans filed with the clearinghouse for compassionate and palliative care plans at the Agency for Health Care Administration or its designee; authorizing the disclosure of certain information to certain entities and individuals; providing for future legislative review and repeal of the exemption under the Open Government Sunset Review Act; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Location: In committee/council (GO)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations -SJ 47
• Introduced -SJ 47
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/01/16, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 1 -SJ 291
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 298
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.