CS/SB 670: Child Protection Teams
GENERAL BILL by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Gaetz
Child Protection Teams; Revising the definition of the term “officer, employee, or agent,” as it applies to immunity from personal liability in certain actions, to include licensed physicians who are medical directors for or members of a child protection team, in certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died in Messages
Location: In messages from Senate
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Judiciary; Appropriations -SJ 49
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 01/14/16, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 49
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 1 -SJ 218
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 218
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 220
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 02/16/16, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 6 NAYS 4 -SJ 423
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 423
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/01/16, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 11 NAYS 7 -SJ 563
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 563
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 599
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 702
• CS passed; YEAS 26 NAYS 11 -SJ 702
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.