CS/SB 746: Vessel Registrations
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Negron ; Sachs ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Latvala
Vessel Registrations; Reducing vessel registration fees for recreational vessels equipped with certain position indicating and locating beacons; providing criteria for such reduction; clarifying county optional registration fees, etc. APPROPRIATION: $500,000.00
Last Action: 3/8/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 427 (Ch. 2016-126) -SJ 797
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 55
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 12/03/15, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 125
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 125
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 01/13/16, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 55
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 185
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 185
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/01/16, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 641
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 642
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 797
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 427 -SJ 797
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 427 (Ch. 2016-126) -SJ 797
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.