CS/SB 762: Public Records/Petitions for Involuntary Assessment and Stabilization, Court Orders, and Related Records
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Abruzzo
Public Records/Petitions for Involuntary Assessment and Stabilization, Court Orders, and Related Records; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for a petition for involuntary assessment and stabilization of a substance abuse impaired person, court orders, and related records, and personal identifying information on certain court dockets; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died in Messages
Location: In messages from Senate
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 56
• Introduced -SJ 56
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 01/20/16, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 221
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 221
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/01/16, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 304
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules -SJ 304
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/10/16, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 312
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 344
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 344
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/18/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 423
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 447
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 447
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.