CS/HB 1003: Employment After Retirement of School District Personnel
GENERAL BILL by K-12 Subcommittee ; Sullivan ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Artiles ; Porter
Employment After Retirement of School District Personnel; Revises provisions relating to reemployment of retirees as instructional personnel on contractual basis.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7029 (Ch. 2016-237)
Location: In committee/council (GO)
Bill Text: PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education (AED)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to K-12 Subcommittee; Government Operations Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 86
• Introduced -HJ 86
• PCS on Committee agenda-- K-12 Subcommittee, 01/26/16, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by K-12 Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 289
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by K-12 Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 284
• Original reference(s) removed: Government Operations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Education Committee -HJ 305
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 305
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 02/04/16, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Education Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 400
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 400
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/17/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 469
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 493
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 494
• In Messages
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 478
• Received -SJ 478
• Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7029 (Ch. 2016-237)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.