CS/CS/SB 1168: Implementation of the Water and Land Conservation Constitutional Amendment
Implementation of the Water and Land Conservation Constitutional Amendment; Requiring a minimum specified amount of funds within the Land Acquisition Trust Fund to be appropriated for Everglades restoration projects; providing a preference in the use of funds to certain projects that reduce harmful discharges to the St. Lucie Estuary and the Caloosahatchee Estuary; requiring a minimum specified amount of funds within the Land Acquisition Trust Fund to be appropriated for spring restoration, protection, and management projects, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 989 (Ch. 2016-201) -SJ 937
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 88
• Introduced -SJ 88
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 02/09/16, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 402
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 406
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 402
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 02/29/16, 11:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 497
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/03/16, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 641
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 642
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 937
• Substituted HB 989 -SJ 937
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 989 (Ch. 2016-201) -SJ 937
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.