SB 1206: Auditor General
GENERAL BILL by Abruzzo
Auditor General; Requiring the Auditor General to annually conduct a performance audit of a randomly selected state agency, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 91
• Introduced -SJ 91
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/01/16, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 3 NAYS 0 -SJ 290
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 290
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 02/11/16, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 425
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.