CS/CS/SB 1250: Health Care Workforce
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Grimsley ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Latvala
Health Care Workforce; Expanding the categories of persons who may prescribe brand name drugs under the prescription drug program when medically necessary; authorizing procedures for recommending admission of a patient to a treatment facility; providing that certain licensing boards must require specified licensees to complete a specified continuing education course that includes a section on human trafficking as a condition of relicensure or recertification; specifying acts that constitute grounds for denial of a license or for disciplinary action against an advanced registered nurse practitioner, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 423 (Ch. 2016-224), CS/HB 977 (Ch. 2016-231) -SJ 903
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 94
• Introduced -SJ 94
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 02/10/16, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 402
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 407
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/24/16, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 497
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/01/16, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 641
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 642
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/09/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 902
• Substituted CS/HB 977 -SJ 903
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 423 (Ch. 2016-224), CS/HB 977 (Ch. 2016-231) -SJ 903
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.