CS/SB 1260: Anchoring Limitation Areas
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Simpson
Anchoring Limitation Areas; Prohibiting overnight anchoring or mooring of vessels in specified anchoring limitation areas; providing for the removal and impoundment of vessels under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 3/4/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1051 (Ch. 2016-96) -SJ 713
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Fiscal Policy -SJ 94
• Introduced -SJ 94
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 02/17/16, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 5 NAYS 4 -SJ 424
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 429
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 02/24/16, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 8 NAYS 1 -SJ 497
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 497
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 02/29/16, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 497
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/04/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 713
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 1051 -SJ 713
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1051 (Ch. 2016-96) -SJ 713
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.