CS/SB 1264: Sales Tax Exemptions for Agricultural Equipment
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture ; Simpson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Smith
Sales Tax Exemptions for Agricultural Equipment; Revising the maximum sales price of certain farm trailers that are exempt from the sales and use tax; exempting certain agricultural items from the tax, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Agriculture (AG)
- Finance and Tax (FT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Agriculture; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 94
• Introduced -SJ 94
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 01/19/16, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 239
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 239
• CS by Agriculture read 1st time -SJ 242
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 02/08/16, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Finance and Tax; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 303
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 303
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.