CS/SB 1272: Florida Renewable Energy Production Credit
GENERAL BILL by Finance and Tax ; Hukill
Florida Renewable Energy Production Credit; Deleting the time limit for the renewable energy production credit against the corporate income tax; revising the total amount of tax credits which may be granted to taxpayers per state fiscal year; authorizing the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to conduct onsite monitoring, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
- Finance and Tax (FT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 95
• Introduced -SJ 95
• On Committee agenda-- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, 02/02/16, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 303
• Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 303
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 02/08/16, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Finance and Tax; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 344
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 344
• CS by Finance and Tax read 1st time -SJ 347
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.