CS/SB 1290: State Lands
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Simpson
State Lands; Authorizing the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund to waive certain requirements and rules and substitute procedures relating to the acquisition of state lands under certain conditions; providing for public agencies and nonprofit organizations to enter into written agreements with the Department of Environmental Protection rather than the Division of State Lands to purchase and hold property for subsequent resale to the board rather than the division; providing for the use of alternatives to fee simple acquisition for land purchases by the Department of Environmental Protection, the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, and water management districts, etc. APPROPRIATION: $1,766,568.00
Last Action: 3/10/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1075 (Ch. 2016-233) -SJ 940
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 96
• Introduced -SJ 96
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 02/09/16, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 344
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 344
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 02/24/16, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 497
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/03/16, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 725
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 725
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 939
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 1075 -SJ 940
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1075 (Ch. 2016-233) -SJ 940
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.