CS/CS/HB 1361: Growth Management
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Local Government Affairs Subcommittee ; La Rosa
Growth Management; Authorizing county boards to meet and discuss matters of mutual interest with specified counties or municipalities upon due public notice; providing timeframes within which the Division of Administrative Hearings must transmit certain recommended orders to the Administration Commission; providing that comprehensive plan amendments and land development regulations in the Apalachicola Bay Area of critical state concern will be reviewed and approved by the state land planning agency, etc.
Last Action: 3/28/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-148
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 114
• Referred to Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 230
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee, 01/25/16, 2:30 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -HJ 306
• Now in Local Government Affairs Subcommittee -HJ 306
• On Committee agenda-- Local Government Affairs Subcommittee, 02/01/16, 11:30 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 365
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Local Government Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 361
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 382
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 02/18/16, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS/CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 561
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 558
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 597
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 663
• Amendment(s) adopted (389201, 456167, 489575, 966705, 974863) -HJ 664
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 700
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 1 -HJ 701
• In Messages
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Fiscal Policy; Rules -SJ 651
• Received -SJ 651
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Fiscal Policy; Rules -SJ 666
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 666
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1190 -SJ 666
• Read 2nd time -SJ 666
• Amendment(s) adopted (170350) -SJ 666, 667
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 735
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 34 NAYS 2 -SJ 736
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (170350) -HJ 954
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 954
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 954
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 1434
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-148
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.