CS/CS/SB 1528: Illicit Drugs
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Regulated Industries ; Simpson
Illicit Drugs; Providing that class designation is a way to reference scheduled controlled substances; adding, deleting, and revising the list of Schedule I controlled substances; creating a noncriminal penalty for selling, manufacturing, or delivering or for possessing with intent to sell, manufacture, or deliver any unlawful controlled substance in, on, or near an assisted living facility, etc.
Last Action: 3/3/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1347 (Ch. 2016-105) -SJ 598
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 197
• Introduced -SJ 197
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 01/27/16, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 274
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 276
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 274
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 02/11/16, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 425
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/25/16, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 497
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/16
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 509
• Read 2nd time -SJ 597
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 1347 -SJ 598
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1347 (Ch. 2016-105) -SJ 598
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.