CS/CS/HB 285: Natural Gas Rebate Program
GENERAL BILL by Regulatory Affairs Committee ; Business and Professions Subcommittee ; Ray ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Albritton
Natural Gas Rebate Program; Authorizes DACS to receive additional rebate applications from certain applicants; specifies preference for such applications.
Last Action: 3/7/2016 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 90 (Ch. 2016-183) -HJ 873
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Business and Professions Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 27
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Professions Subcommittee, 10/21/15, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Business and Professions Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 158
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 156
• Introduced -HJ 27
• CS by Business and Professions Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 144
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/09/16, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 413
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 413
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 02/17/16, 9:30 am, Sumner Hall
• CS/CS by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -HJ 518
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Regulatory Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 511
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 560
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Substituted CS/SB 90 -HJ 873
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 90 (Ch. 2016-183) -HJ 873
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.