CS/HB 4013: Blended Learning Courses
GENERAL BILL by Choice and Innovation Subcommittee ; Diaz, M.
Blended Learning Courses; Deletes requirement that students in blended learning course receive online instruction in classroom setting at school.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died on Calendar
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Choice and Innovation Subcommittee; Education Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 122
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Choice and Innovation Subcommittee, 12/02/15, 4:00 pm, 306 HOB
• CS by Choice and Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 1 -HJ 166
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Education Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 156
• On Committee agenda-- Education Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/11/16, 4:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Education Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 168
• Introduced -HJ 122
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 168
• CS by Choice and Innovation Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 152
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 01/21/16, 11:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Education Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 263
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 263
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.