CS/HB 4065: Duties of the Legislative Auditing Committee
GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Subcommittee ; Raulerson
Duties of the Legislative Auditing Committee; Repeals provisions related to certain duties of Legislative Auditing Committee.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died on Calendar
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 125
• Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Rules, Calendar and Ethics Committee -HJ 231
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 01/26/16, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 307
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Government Operations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 305
• Original reference(s) removed: Rules, Calendar and Ethics Committee
• CS referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 322
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 322
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/09/16, 3:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 24 NAYS 0 -HJ 438
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 438
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.