CS/CS/HB 509: Transportation Network Companies
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee ; Gaetz ; Grant ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Artiles ; Avila ; Hager ; Renner
Transportation Network Companies; Provides requirements for operating as transportation network company or operating as transportation network company driver; directs DHSMV to issue permits.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Banking and Insurance
Location: In committee/council (BI)
Bill Text: PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 45
• On Committee agenda-- Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee, 12/02/15, 8:30 am, 116 Knott Building
• CS by Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 1 -HJ 167
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 156
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 01/13/16, 3:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Introduced -HJ 44
• CS by Highway and Waterway Safety Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 149
• CS/CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 2 -HJ 219
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 213
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 228
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/26/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 275
• Amendment(s) adopted (048971, 402205) -HJ 278
• Amendment(s) failed (108191, 174675, 470681) -HJ 278
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 297
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 108 NAYS 10 -HJ 297
• In Messages
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Judiciary; Appropriations -SJ 320
• Received -SJ 320
• Died in Banking and Insurance
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.