CS/SB 702: Public Records/Preregistered Voter Registration Applicants
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Ethics and Elections ; Altman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Dean
Public Records/Preregistered Voter Registration Applicants; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for information concerning minor preregistered voter registration applicants; providing for future legislative review and repeal; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Rules
Location: In committee/council (RC)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Ethics and Elections (EE)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Ethics and Elections; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 52
• Introduced -SJ 52
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 01/20/16, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Amendment(s) Adopted - Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 01/26/16, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 02/02/16, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 02/16/16, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 424
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 424
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/22/16, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Ethics and Elections read 1st time -SJ 427
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 3 NAYS 0 -SJ 473
• Now in Rules -SJ 473
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.