SB 7020: OGSR/Florida Health Choices Program/Florida Health Choices, Inc.
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Health Policy
OGSR/Florida Health Choices Program/Florida Health Choices, Inc.; Amending provisions relating to an exemption from public records requirements for personal identifying information of an enrollee or participant in the Florida Health Choices Program, for client and customer lists of a buyer’s representative held by the Florida Health Choices, Inc., and for proprietary confidential business information held by the corporation, and relating to a penalty for unlawful disclosure of confidential and exempt information; saving the exemption from repeal under the Open Government Sunset Review Act, etc.
Last Action: 3/23/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-75
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Submitted for consideration by Health Policy
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 10/20/15, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building -- Submitted as Committee Bill; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 105
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/11/16, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 126
• Introduced -SJ 105
• Now in Rules -SJ 126
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 01/20/16, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 238
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 238
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/28/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 273
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 285
• Passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 285
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 597
• Received -HJ 596
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/01/16
• Substituted for HB 7093 -HJ 631
• Read 2nd time -HJ 631
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 659
• Passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 659
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 593
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 839
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-75
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.