SB 7028: State Board of Administration
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Sobel
State Board of Administration; Encouraging the State Board of Administration to determine which publicly traded companies in which the Florida Retirement System Trust Fund is invested operate in Northern Ireland; redefining the term “public fund”; requiring the board, rather than the public fund, to maintain a list of certain scrutinized companies rather than assembling the list by a certain time, etc.
Last Action: 4/8/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-215
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Submitted for consideration by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 11/02/15, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building --Meeting cancelled
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 11/17/15, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building -- Submitted as Committee Bill; YEAS 5 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 105
• Introduced -SJ 105
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 01/21/16, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 247
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 247
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/03/16, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 303
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 303
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 596
• Amendment(s) adopted (537108) -SJ 596
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 597
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 698
• Passed as amended; YEAS 33 NAYS 0 -SJ 698
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 837
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Received -HJ 837
• Read 2nd time -HJ 870
• Substituted for HB 4049 -HJ 870
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 906
• Passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 1 -HJ 906
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 839
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-215
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.