SB 7048: OGSR/Client Records and Donor Information Collected by Regional Autism Centers
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
OGSR/Client Records and Donor Information Collected by Regional Autism Centers; Amending provisions which provide an exemption from public records requirements for information relating to client records and donor information collected by regional autism centers; removing the scheduled repeal of the exemption, etc.
Last Action: 4/8/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-217
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Submitted for consideration by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 01/14/16, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building -- Submitted as Committee Bill; YEAS 4 NAYS 0
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 227
• Introduced -SJ 227
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/01/16, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 290
• Now in Rules -SJ 290
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/10/16, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 344
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 344
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/18/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 422
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 446
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 446
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 838
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Received -HJ 838
• Read 2nd time -HJ 888
• Substituted for HB 7069 -HJ 888
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 921
• Passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 921
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 839
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-217
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.