HB 7073: Ratification of Rules/Florida Workers' Compensation Health Care Provider Reimbursement Manual/DFS
GENERAL BILL by Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee ; Ray
Ratification of Rules/Florida Workers' Compensation Health Care Provider Reimbursement Manual/DFS; Ratifies specified rules relating to Florida Workers' Compensation Health Care Provider Reimbursement Manual, for sole & exclusive purpose of satisfying any condition on effectiveness pursuant to s. 120.541(3), F.S.
Last Action: 3/7/2016 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1402 (Ch. 2016-203) -HJ 888
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 234
• Referred to Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 286
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/02/16, 10:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 366
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 366
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 02/17/16, 9:30 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 484
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 484
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Substituted SB 1402 -HJ 888
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1402 (Ch. 2016-203) -HJ 888
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.