HB 7083: Transportation Facility Designations
GENERAL BILL by Transportation and Ports Subcommittee ; Passidomo ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Adkins ; Baxley
Transportation Facility Designations; Provides honorary designations of various transportation facilities in specified counties; directs DOT to erect suitable markers.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died in Economic Affairs Committee
Location: In committee/council (EAC)
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 235
• Referred to Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 286
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/09/16, 9:00 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 415
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 415
• Died in Economic Affairs Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.