CS/SB 922: Solid Waste Management
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Montford
Solid Waste Management; Providing for the funding of a waste tire abatement program from the Solid Waste Management Trust Fund up to a specified percentage of total funds; authorizing the Department of Environmental Protection to use account funds to contract with a third party for the closing and long-term care of solid waste management facilities under specified circumstances; authorizing waste tire abatement programs under the small county consolidated grant program, etc.
Last Action: 4/1/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-174, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 589 (Ch. 2016-130)
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 69
• Introduced -SJ 69
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 01/20/16, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 221
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 221
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 02/11/16, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 425
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/18/16, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 434
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 434
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/24/16
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 438
• Read 2nd time -SJ 493
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 549
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 549
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 830
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Received -HJ 830
• Read 2nd time -HJ 887
• Substituted for CS/HB 987 -HJ 888
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 921
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 921
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 837
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-174, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 589 (Ch. 2016-130)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.