CS/CS/SB 336: Household Movers
Household Movers; Requiring the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to deny or refuse to renew the registration of a mover or a moving broker under certain circumstances; prohibiting a mover or moving broker from knowingly refusing or failing to disclose in writing specified criminal information under certain circumstances; requiring the department to impose either a civil penalty or an administrative fine for failure to disclose in writing specified criminal information, etc.
Last Action: 4/13/2017 Senate - Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 331
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 60
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 02/08/17, 2:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 148
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources -SJ 148
• Introduced -SJ 60
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 143
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources, 03/21/17, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 244
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 244
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/06/17, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 331
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 332
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 331
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.