CS/CS/SB 368: Transportation Facility Designations
Transportation Facility Designations; Providing honorary designations of various transportation facilities in specified counties; directing the department to erect signage in specified counties to commemorate certain conflicts involving the United States Armed Forces, etc.
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 62
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 02/21/17, 3:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 148
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 148
• Introduced -SJ 62
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 143
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 04/13/17, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 424
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 424
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/20/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 443
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 443
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/17 -SJ 477
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 444
• Read 2nd time -SJ 467
• Amendment(s) adopted (386684) -SJ 467
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 468
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 518
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 34 NAYS 0 -SJ 518
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1023
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/02/17
• Received -HJ 1023
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1064
• Substituted for CS/CS/CS/HB 73 -HJ 1064
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 1084
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1086
• CS passed; YEAS 120 NAYS 0 -HJ 1086
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 755
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-193
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.